planetWayne.com - Forums
Rants and Raves and Generally Anything
Comfiguration Problems with asterisk.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hakkatil
planetFreshman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:34 pm    Post subject: Comfiguration Problems with asterisk. Reply with quote

Hi,

I would like to thank you for having a page like this. It is very nice.

I installed asterisk 1.0 on RED HAT9.0 box. I also got TDM400P - 4FXO card from digium and it seems that everything is working fine. My questions are most likely related to the configurations.

I got 4 physical phone lines. These lines rollovers to the next if one is busy and this goes on. I can call my asterisk box from in and out with no problem. I installed X-Lite softphones on 7 computers in my LAN. They can call each other and make outgoing calls.

1. I would like my SIP softphones rollover to the next if one is busy. It seems that I can't establish this. I found a piece of code at Wiki pages, but I am having difficulty to implement it into my existing extensions.conf. How can I put below code into a macro and call it from other context so that if one line busy or not available it will goto other line and so on? or is there a better way to accomplish this?

; See if line 2 is available. If not, try line 1.
exten => s,1,ChanIsAvail(Zap/2&Zap/1)

; ${AVAILCHAN} might now contain the value: Zap/2-1
; We need to strip off the session ID.
exten => s,2,Cut(theChannel=AVAILCHAN,,1)

; ${theChannel} would now contain the value: Zap/2
; Dial '12345678' on this channel
exten => s,3,Dial(${theChannel}/12345678)
exten => s,4,Hangup

; If neither line 2 nor line 1 is available, play a message
exten => s,102,Playback(all-circuits-busy-now)
exten => s,103,Hangup

2. How can I put all four Zap channels into a group like Zap/g1 and what is the proper way to put this into a dial command?

3. I am using headsets for x-lite softphones. I can hear otherside good but my voice is very low. Is there a way that I can rise it? I tried RX and TX gain but it idid not fix the problem.

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    planetWayne.com - Forums Forum Index -> VoIP All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: