planetWayne.com - Forums
Rants and Raves and Generally Anything
Bloody Hell!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    planetWayne.com - Forums Forum Index -> Blogger
View previous topic :: View next topic  
planetWayne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: Bloody Hell! Reply with quote

Talk about a problem - you think I would learn about taking system backups - being in 'the industry' and all Wink !
the Shuttle popped last week - fan siezed on the cpu - too much heat - buggered the hd... Well stuck another HD in there and tried to rebuild... stability was not its strong point. Its either the Motherboard or CPU (it was a Via 800 - cheap at the time!).

Anyways I've since got a Dell PIII 667 doing things at the mo sat on the Kitchen table - extention leads all over the show! (swmbo is not going to be chuffed with this!) - now that I've finaly got a stable os running - I thought 'I'll get the latest software for me server stuff - MySQL / PHP etc only to find that Php refuses to connect to my sql database.
After mucho head scratching and a visit to the #php channel on irc (freenode.net) managed to get the solution - and here we are!

phew! cheers

This is supposed to be a quick post to say 'we're back!' - lots to tell - will keep you posted (not that its 1:50 in the morning and I've work tomorrow! - and I do try to be in on time - honist! Rolling Eyes )

L8rs!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    planetWayne.com - Forums Forum Index -> Blogger All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: