planetWayne.com - Forums
Rants and Raves and Generally Anything
Over a YEAR slips past!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    planetWayne.com - Forums Forum Index -> Blogger
View previous topic :: View next topic  
planetWayne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Over a YEAR slips past! Reply with quote

Just before I get into this - I would like to point out that we are all still living - no fatalities - all is good, so thanks for asking (what? you didn't! - well just in case you wondered!)

Anyways...

I had been given a nudge from a work colleague to 'update the website' and with it being December again (more on that later) I thought I'd better do something!.

Things have been hectic to say the least, haven't even been to Karate for quite a few months now! which I'm disappointed in myself for that, the spare tire is getting bigger but I'm still hopeful to get back soon. I've found (OK they needed doing) jobs around the house that had to be completed (plus pressure from the missus!) - the ceiling in the hall being one (we didn't have one for starters, took it down to install the network!), cabinet making, plastering, new banisters and stair lighting, painting (still more to do!) oh and with a recent delivery, a new floor to put down. Its all starting to come together and I think there's light at the end of the tunnel - its just someone has switched it off!

Have a look at some of my efforts with wood here. They have actually been built - so as soon as I have some 'finished' photos, I'll post them in the galleries.

Been working on a little project for Stephanie recently that needed doing for her school 'cabaret'. Another one of those 'Daaaaaaad, I have do this and that, oh and by Monday!' (it being late Saturday at this point!)
With the panic settling, and realisation that we don't have a video editing suit (yet Wink ) we came up with this short movie. Its based on Evanescence - My Immortal, which she will be singing for her 'turn' in the cabaret. The photos are of around Tamworth and feature Stephanie, one of her school friends Katherine, oh and a few swans Exclamation
I thought it turned out OK, but as typical - not had any feedback as yet (do your kids ever Confused ). Have a look and drop me a line if you have an opinion. Its been uploaded to the galleries or click here to jump straight in.

We've (WayneJnr and I) also joined the online sub world that is the '' (big boomy echo effects).

I actually saw a SouthPark Special edition episode 'Make Love not Warcraft' which had me in stitches and after a little reading up, discovered World of Warcraft (or WoW as its known to the following). Had a trial account for a while - got my Night Elf Druid created - and off I went - running through the forest - killing BOARS! Laughing.
So... if you join up to the european servers and wander through Alonsus dont forget to /bow or /wave if you see me! (oh - you want to know my character name - well you'll need to ask Very Happy )

Oh I mentioned that its December again... Well...

planetWayne RADIO! is back on line for the entire Christmas Period!

So point your favorite streamer HERE and Get in the Mood for Christmas!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    planetWayne.com - Forums Forum Index -> Blogger All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: